Thinking you’re stuck and need a trusted career advisor?
Not sure how to find the right person to help you?
Our network of independent career coaches can help you with a number of career concerns and questions.
- They all have their own, successful independent career coaching practices; they don’t work for TurningPoint.
- Most of our career coaches have masters degrees in career counseling, and/or have completed industry-leading coach training/ certification.
- Most of our career counselors have been in private practice for 10-25 years, and all are seasoned experts at navigating the job search.
- Our career coaches are in the Greater Boston Area and broader New England; they can coach virtually if needed.
- Some coaches have after work or weekend appointments (however, not all do, so this narrows the pool of available coaches).
- Some counselors use career assessments, such as the MBTI, and some have other approaches to the process.
- All have outstanding reputations in the career counseling community and from their clients and peers.
- Our network of Greater Boston career coaches are members of the following associations: Career Counselor’s Consortium, Career Thought Leaders, National Career Development Association, Career Masters Institute, The Professional Association of Resume Writers, and the Better Business Bureau.
We’ve done the work of pre-screening career coaches and career counselors, so you don’t have to randomly dial from the phone book and hope you find the right person.
Based on your answers to the Career Coach Finder questions, we’ll be happy to match you to a coach based on your industry, age, level, geography, personality and other factors.